Sunday, July 01, 2012

Outfits Of The Days 1, 2 & 3


If you follow my tumblr you know that I usually post OOTD's few and far in between and usually just once at a time.  These last couple of weeks have been busier than most, so I'm uploading the best 3 in one post. Not much to say about them except that each one made me feel girly and pretty even though they are starkly different from the other.  When life gets busy and hectic, I think that's when it's most important to wear your best or favorite clothes.  When you look good, you feel good and it's during the most hectic times that the extra boost of confidence really helps. I tried my best to practice that philosophy during the work week, and this is what I've come up with.   

Outfit 1:
Scarf: Dangerfield 
Caramel Sweater: Zara 
Dress: SES
Stockings: Sportsgirl (so thick & warm & comfy! I def suggest you grab a pair) 
Shoes: Sussans 

Outfit 2: 
Top: H&M
Maxi Skirt: Cotton On (it's this really amazing thick lace material with a warm underlay. AMAZE for the winter time and is currently on sale! go go go!!)
Necklace: Gift from my mom
Wedges: H&M Vegas
(I'm sorry the detail on that particular photo is so terrible. I'll work on doing better.)

Outfit 3:  
Hat: Gift from my sister
Grey Sweater: Zara
Neon Belt: Dotti
Jeans: PacSun (I live & die for their jeans, bc they are the only brand I've come across that does petite sizes that fit so well. Any recs for a good petite denim brand in OZ?)
Shoes: Rubi Shoes
Arm Candy: Assortment from flea market, sportsgirl & lovisa

No comments:

Post a Comment