Monday, August 13, 2012

Happy Monday!

eeeek Monday! that's definitely grounds for a beer right? right??
The week just started, and I'm already exhausted. Oh Monday why must you be so difficult? Since I've already finished my day, and odds are you're just starting your work week, I thought I'd share some things that are helping me get through. 

The Spice Girls are back! Be honest, did you squeal at your TV as much as I did during this performance?

Lamb Kofta Recipe that I'm dying to try. 

I NEED these in my closet. 

The new season of Underbelly is starting today!!! 

& lastly, Mexico won the gold medal in soccer and I was smart enough to place a bet and win some MOOLAH! 

What's helping you get through the Monday blues? Have a fantastic week, friends. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment