Saturday, October 27, 2012


Ahhhhh is this what it feels like to relax? Today was the first day in what feels like months were I've done absolutely nothing. Yesterday we threw a small Halloween Housewarming (more on that later) where I probably got a little too drunk, resulting in me waking up with a nasty headache. It's funny how it took a little hangover to make me relax. By the afternoon,  I was feeling much better, but still so happy that our only plans were to curl up on the sofa and watch movies while eating leftover pizza. We've already watched Forrest Gump, (does that movie make you cry too?!) Toy Story 3 and now were stuck into some James Bond. It's a good life I tell ya.

Oh sweet nothing, I really enjoyed you today. Here's to hoping that next time it doesn't take a hangover to make realize that this girl needs some relaxation too. Happy Weekend, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment