Wednesday, October 17, 2012

OOTD!


Once upon a time I used to, quite frequently in fact, post my Outfit Of The Day photos. I, like most of you, used to force my significant other to snap a couple of shots of my pre-posed self in outfits I thought were worthy of sharing. Aside from the awkward hand-on-hip/i-don't-know-what-else-to-do posing I thought I was kinda good at putting together cute ensembles. Yet for whatever reason, I've seemed to have lost my mojo. Well no more I say! It's time to get it back! So while I'm off looking for said mojo, I offer you this, an instagram collage of yesterday's outfit taken by me in the office bathroom. BLEHCK I know, but hey, at least I'm trying.

I call this one Spring Fling (clever, I know!)
Dress: SES
Scarf/Bandana: Vintage
Belt: Vintage
Shoes: Flea Market Find
Total outfit cost no more than $50! 

No comments:

Post a Comment