Saturday, November 24, 2012

Are you there blog? It's me, Praxis!

Quick peak of what my "right now" looks like. 2 lovebirds hangin on the sofa nursing last night's hangover. 

Well, hey there! I know, I know it's been a couple weeks since my last post. It seems that I have unintentionally taken a bloggy hiatus. I've just been really busy the last couple weeks and haven't had the time to post.  Our friend visited us from the UK 2 weeks ago, we went to Melbourne last week, and this week we've been celebrating Miguel's birthday pretty much every day. It's been hectic, but so much fun. I'll do a proper post about each thing soon, but for now I thought I'd leave you with some cool links to love.

abso-freaken-lutely in love with this outfit
pretty much want everything
i think donuts are the new cupcake. dying to try this recipe.
& lastly 10 free fonts to give your blog that extra boost!

No comments:

Post a Comment