Tuesday, November 06, 2012

Book Clutches?!

I was stumbling around the internet the other day, when I found something so fabulously adorable that I had to share.

The powerhouse of all things feminine, lady like and just down right lovely, Kate Spade has created yet another collection I am coveting. She's fashioned a range of clutches designed to look like your favorite classic book.Yup that's right -- sweet little clutches that look just like books!  How clever... how gorgeous.




Seriously, I've had to stop myself from pulling out the credit card and buying it at this very moment. At $325 a pop, it's not the cheapest, but maybe if I start saving....

Oh a girl can dream...



1 comment:

  1. Hey Praxis! I want one, they look awesome! I have seen a few in some discount stores. And knowing the stationery freak that I am, I'd love to buy and hide something and place it on my bookshelf!! Regards Sheryl.

    ReplyDelete