Tuesday, January 15, 2013

In which I feel very lucky

Coron, Palawan in the Philippines

Life's really crazy right now. Since we've been back from the Philippines, it seems that everything has landed in my lap.  I'm faced with the ever present job hunt, only applying for roles that allow flexibility since I'll be a student again this February.  Bills seem to keep piling around me, and can you believe the internet router broke as well? Money's tight, but our head is still above water.

And to remind me that we're still swimming and not sinking is my guy.  Miguel through this has been such a support for me.  Multiple times I've wanted to just throw my hands in the air and give up, but he keeps telling me to push on and keep going. And for that extra strength, I feel lucky. We might've made some poor decisions together, but at least we're pushing toward what can only be good things ahead.

Sometimes life isn't easy, but at least I've got someone to share it with.

No comments:

Post a Comment