Monday, January 28, 2013

Outfit Of The Day





The cyclone is hitting stronger than ever, and parts of Queensland & Northern New South Wales are flooding. Since the rain won't let up, I spent much of today hunkered down at home, trying to avoid the storm. I did however decide that wearing pajamas for two days straight was probably not a good idea, so I put on this outfit. Even though its pouring buckets, it's still pretty hot, so this skirt + t-shirt combo worked well for me while I got chores done around the house.

I also managed to make some pretzels from scratch, which turned out to be pretty awesome! Check em out on my instagram, and if you want you can follow me @praxsmiles. The  news tells me it'll be raining for the rest of the week, and I hope you join me in praying for all the folks affected by the floods.

Outfit Details
T-shirt: gift from my sister
Skirt: Trafaluc (also gift from my sister)
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Bracelets: F21 from over 5 years ago!
Rain Boots: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment