Tuesday, March 26, 2013

B L A H .

image via

This is accurate. On my last week of work before a month long break, my body decided to take a dump on me. I'm done! it yelled. Yesterday morning, I woke up with a scratchy throat, but I quickly drank some hot water, thought I fixed it then made my way to work.  An hour into work I knew I was spiraling down. All the phone calls and conversations I was having weren't helping either... neither was the copious amounts of tea I was drinking.  No matter I thought, I'll go home make a concoction of honeyed drinks, gargle and sleep early. This will surely help. NOPE. I woke up this morning feeling a million times worse than yesterday. Groggy head, weak body, phlegm, extra scratchy throat. 

Luckily today was a school day and not a work day, so I'm not missing out on income, and I'm allowed to miss up to two days of class to pass attendance. BUT STILL. Why couldn't I have been sick next week when I didn't have to worry about work? Why now? 
I think I'm pushing myself too hard, and my body's had enough.
Prayers welcomed.



 Follow me on bloglovin' !  

No comments:

Post a Comment