Sunday, March 03, 2013

Currently

source unknown! (sorry!!)
Listening To: a lot of Blink 182. I took my sister with me to see them preform at Allphones Arena, and ohmygosh they were just beyond anything I could have expected.  They played all their hits, classics & the new stuff too. I managed to get standing room only, so we were actually pretty close to Mark & Tom. (Travis wasn't able to make it) My inner preteen was dying of happiness.   

Reading: I just started Oliver Twist. Completely random, but I've been craving some classic reading.  I'm only in the first couple chapters, but I'm loving it so far.  Not sure how long it will take me to finish this one because all my school readings have started as well.  I've got about 5 different text books I need to buy, and we've already been assigned extra reading as well. Hellooo college life! 

Planning: My work/school schedule and making sure I give myself enough time to study. I really want to do well this time around, but the added pressure of maintaining a job will not make it easy. I know if I budget my time correctly and keep my obligations as a priority everything will be fine. This probably means my social life will go down the drain, but hey it's just for a couple months right?

Thinking About: Yoga. I've been following a couple youtube-ers who have some amazing yoga videos, and have been really inspired to really see this as a practice.  I have some pretty bad hip joints (how old do I sound?!) but every time I do some deep yoga stretching the aches go away. I want to improve my posture too, and I know yoga can only help. Hopefully I stick with this.  

Making Me Happy: Feeling like Miguel & I are out of the danger zone.  If you've been following along, you know that the last few months were all about budgeting and spending the least amount of money possible.  We were both struggling with jobs and income was not the best.  However, now that we're both working, and the income is coming in, we're starting to feel back to normal again.  We're still obviously trying to save as much as we can, but it feels good to not be as stressed about financials as we were. SUCH a good feeling. :] 

No comments:

Post a Comment