Saturday, April 13, 2013

Coachella



It's hard not to get inspired or influenced by what's going on in the states.  Even though it feels like I'm a world away from California, little bits and pieces of what's going on over there always trickle down into my consciousness.  So unless you've been living under a rock, you'll know that Coachella is happening this weekend in Palm Springs. Oddly enough, today's outfit and this week's nails were probably influenced by the festival, and and are probably things I would wear if I was going to Coachella this year.

To cure the little bit of homesickness I'm feeling, I'm also watching the Youtube stream every chance I get. So far I've been loving Metric and Blur, was disappointed in Passion Pit's set, and am looking forward to Cafe Tacvba, How to Destroy Angels, New Order, THE POSTAL SERVICE, and too many more.  How awesome is technology?!

Whatever & wherever you are this weekend, hope it's great!

Follow me on bloglovin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment