Sunday, April 07, 2013

Outfit of The Day!




I know, I know, these posts are few and far in between, but to be honest they're hard for me to do.  I don't have a tripod, and most days I don't have anyone to photograph me outside during the daylight. I also don't have guts. I'm really awkward in front of the camera. 

In any case, the stars aligned yesterday when my sister took some photos of me outside my house, where I didn't feel too awk. Phew! 

In other news, long pants and layers are back to being staples in my closet as winter draws nearer and nearer. (eek!) I admit although I hate winter, for me, it's easier to show off a bit more of my style than summer. In summer I'm mostly prone to putting on simple shorts & a tee since it gets pretty scorching hot out here.  I'm excited to get back in the groove of outfit planning and hopefully posting a bit more of these style posts. 

Outfit details: 
Jacket: New Look 
T-Shirt: Cotton On 
Pants: SES
Boots: Top Shop
Bag: purchased in the Philippines 

xo,
Praxis 

 Follow me on bloglovin'! 

No comments:

Post a Comment