Friday, May 17, 2013

Currently

Future housemates, 70s style.
we were at a fondue partaay!

Happy Friday, folks! Can't believe it's been nearly 2 months since my last Currently! Crazy.

Listening To: Lots & lots of triple j mornings. It's the only radio station that wakes me up..  My itouch has been defunct for over a year now, so I've really been relying on the radio on my android to listen to music during my commute. My mom gave me her old ipod nano (circa 2007!) a couple weeks back, and I still haven't put anything on it! If you have any good music I've been missing out on, let me know! (also, Empire of The Sun, I Know Leopard & Daft Punk who isn't!?)

Reading: I feel like I'm one of those book people who buy books and then let them pile up on my night stand without ever really finishing them. I'm still in the middle of 3 books! I've got Oliver Twist on my kindle, President Obama's Dreams of My Father that I'm slowly but surely getting through on my night stand, and my current favorite Grace by Grace Coddington is taking precedence over everything else.  I'm so loving her quirky sense of humour and her fabulous lifestyle.  She lives the stuff that dreams are made of, I tell ya.

Planning:  MOVING. Are you tired of me talking about moving yet? I feel like it's all that's been on my mind all month. We are getting closer and closer to finding the perfect home, and have 2 applications pending for 2 properties which we want so badly. Each house has a different vibe, but I think fits all 4 (!!!) of our personalities perfectly.  Fingers crossed we know where our new home will be before the weekend is over.

Watching: Once Upon A Time. WOAH BABY, I love that show. Like incredibly. The last time I was this obsessed with a drama was during my One Tree Hill days, and those that followed xanga & tumblr know of that high school/college obsession.  I'm loving all the characters on Once, and the storyline drags me in more and more with every episode.  I've just started the second season yesterday, and I'm obviously loving it. so so so so good.

Thinking About: Winter clothes shopping, but doing my best to hold out. Drooling on this, this, this & THIS, but until I've saved up enough money I will NOT purchase a thing!

Making Me Happy: toast with jam, going out to dinner, old facebook photos, hot pink everything, sunlight filled houses with bright white walls, dreaming up my new kitchen, my amazing coworkers and knowing that my first semester back at college is nearly ovaaahh!

 Follow me on bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment