Friday, May 10, 2013

Friday Love List !

...or my love letter to the internet for the good things that have come up this week!

image via

SARAH JESSICA PARKER. Holy hell, you killed it at the metball this year. Like really killed it. Everything about her outfit is love. Pure love. even the mohawk. I'm also gonna be honest and tell you that this entire post was inspired by that photo above. I just wanted a reason to post SJP in all her glory. seriously.

From one fashionista to a fashion prince. Phillip Lim is releasing a capsule collection of over 100 pieces for Target later this September. The price points will start at US $19.99 and go up to $299, making much of the collection affordable to the everyday Phillip Lim dreamer. With pieces like this & this, I'm super excited to see what he'll come up with for the Target consumer. Also, super sads that they WON'T have this in OZ, so you can bet I'll be forcing my bestie to run into Target and grab me some before they sell out!!



& just to keep the materialism going... I found this necklace on etsy the other day, and I'm in love. In absolute love. I kinda wish I would've found it a few weeks ago so I could have begged Miguel to get it for my birthday... but alas these things happen, so I'm putting it on my wishlist. If I can successfully pay for tuition, move and pass my driver's test, I will reward myself with it! Where there's a will, there's a way guys. hah


 Happy Friday, guys! The weekend's here, and I hope whatever it is that you're up to, it's full of only good things.

xo,
Praxis

 follow me on bloglovin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment