Monday, June 24, 2013

OOTD round up

Because why not? Here's what I've been wearing lately. 



This is pretty much my weekend uniform. I'm madly in love with those jeans after rejecting them for half a year. I've also remembered how much I love that striped top which I also haven't worn in ages.  Pairing down your closet will really make you start to appreciate your clothes again. hah 

Top: SES
High Waisted Jeans: Jeanswest
Belt: Urban Outfitters circa 2009
Flats: Rubi
Sunnies: Philippines
Bag: Philippines


Another weekend outfit! This time I wore this gallivanting around the city with the mister. The jeans were super, super comfy, and I love how crisp and white they are. That whole "no white after labor day" is a bunch of bologna if you ask me! Also - I pretty much borrowed half of this outfit from my sister! 

Top: F21
Pants: Glassons
Jacket, shoes & totebag: all borrowed from my sister! 


...and lastly here's what I wore to work today. I've recently acquired those velvet pants and woah man are they amazing. Seriously amazing. They feel like sweats but look so classy! CLASSY SWEAT PANTS, GUYS. I want to wear them to work every day. Except there's one little thing... velvet (or maybe cheap velvet?) gets all over your legs...so much so that when you shower there will be tons of little black velvet specks all over the tub. It's pretty gross. But ehh that's a small price to pay if I get to go to work wearing what feels like fancy sleep wear. 

Blazer: Banana Republic 
Tee: Gap
Pants: Supre
Boots: Topshop 


No comments:

Post a Comment