Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Currently

Happy little reminder. image via



Listening To: Cafe Tacvba & Bob Marley on Pandora -- especially while Miguel & I are cooking.  There has been lots of slow dancing in the kitchen as of late. :]

Planning:  a housewarming party! I'm pushing to have this party on Aug 20 after multiple reschedules because we're a busy household.  In love with this invitation, (so over facebook invites!!) thinking bout making boozy gummy bears & snakes and wondering whether to have a cocktail for the night or just a stocked bar.

Watching: Still hooked on Once, slowly trudging my way through Boardwalk Empire and probably going to start the latest season of Mad Men. Other than that, the TV has been off mostly and I even managed to take it out of my bedroom!  

Thinking About: Summer vacation.  We're smack dab in the middle of winter here and the short, cold days are such killers. I can't stop dreaming about road tripping through some of Australia in a camper van. I think it would be the ultimate adventure.

Making Me Happy: spinach. Is that weird? I can't get enough of it. Also, dark chocolate, lazy sundays, fresh white linen, unexpected sunshine, red wine and job security.

& that's it! Short and sweet this time around. Hope your week's off to a good start!

xo,
Praxis

1 comment: