Wednesday, August 14, 2013

20 Random Things

Newtown sunshine, this time last year.

This little beauty has been floating around IG for the last couple days. I posted 1-10 there, but it got long, so I thought I'd finish 11-20 here. :]

11. My favourite concert of all time was Blink 182, but U2, Bon Jovi & No Doubt are all close seconds. Yes Bon Jovi. I went to that for work and was pleasantly surprised (and drunk) for every moment of it.

12. I fall asleep during almost every movie I've ever watched. Usually it's for 10 minutes during the fighting scene. BORRRINNGGG.

13. I still don't know how to drive.

14. My hand-eye coordination is ridic. So I'm bad at throwing, catching, puzzles. You name it.

15. I'm 5'2" and every day I think if I were just 2 inches taller, my life would be so much easier.

16. When I'm stressed out I like to bake.

17. I've got an immediate family member in every continent except South America and Antarctica.

18. Every time I pass Messina, I have to force myself to not go in. The struggle is real.

19. I tend to prefer guy singing voices over girl ones..especially female power singers. I can not ever listen to Adele on my own will. (even though her voice is great!)

20. I am so thankful for the life I am living these days. All of it is sooooo good.

Find 1-10 on my IG here!

4 comments:

  1. OMGOODNESS, I too prefer male singing voices. Female power singers are too much for me >_< Even though they're good, I can't deal for long. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you understand! I thought I was alone in that category! I almost put Beyoncé next to Adele, but realized that was blasphemy. haha

      Delete
  2. girrrrrrl! you still don't know how to drive? I CANT EVEN


    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha I KNOWWWW! if it helps though i went to the DMV (equivalent) today and bought a learn to drive handbook!

      Delete