Monday, September 02, 2013

Random Randoms


Hellooooo September! I am seriously in shock that two thirds of the year has flown by! Not really sure how that happened, but it's all gone by too quickly. Spring is my most favourite season of the year, and I'm way excited about the endless possibility and adventures this last bit of the year has in store for me.

The above photo has nothing to do with anything really... other than the fact that John Mayer's latest single has been in my head every single day since it's come out. Seriously, I can't make it stop.  Good thing the song is drop dead amazing. Have you heard it yet? Wildfire on Paradise Valley is a must.


Miguel & I tried our hand at cooking some homemade pupusas yesterday. Holy yum they were good.  It was definitely a learning process and our first batch of dough was a huge flop.  We got the hang of it after a while and Miguel really impressed me with his dough making/pupusa flattening skills. I love that he's such a natural in the kitchen.


 My sister had her first art exhibition in Sydney last weekend, and it was a huge success! The artwork that she produced was really fun and quirky, and the collection was cohesive.  Not only was she exhibiting, she DJed as well.  I'm really, really proud of her.  If you're in the Sydney area, her art will be up at Beach Burrito in Darlinghurst all month long!

And lastly here are few things around the internet that I've been loving:

 this sweater is love.

I know I'm a little behind, but this City Hall wedding album is so beautiful.

The Etsy Shop where I got my Loteria pillows is having a sale!

Speaking of sales -- Urban Outfitters apartment sale is always my favourite. Currently lusting over a side table and a rug.  If only I had the space...

Definitely going to try this fish recipe

and swooning over the romance in this post. (I then proceeded to go through her archives and find all her wedding posts! woops!)

So that's it! Hope your week is off to a fabulous start.

xo,
Praxis

image 1 &2 via @skuunk | image 2 via @in_sincerity

1 comment:

  1. ahhh those loteria pillows are the shit.

    man i love your sisters artwork! wish i couldve gone to her exhibit.



    --Leeds
    at this volume

    ReplyDelete